Dear Brantford Families and Students,
As part of Literacy Week, Brantford’s Book Swap is back by popular demand!!! If you have any gently used books you would like to donate, please bring them to your classroom between Thursday, February 2nd and Tuesday, February 7th. Students will receive “Book Bucks” for each book they bring in (up to 10).
Please make choices carefully before bringing in books. Books will only be accepted under the following guidelines:
- Books must be appropriate for preschool – grade 5 only
- Teen and adult literature will not be accepted
- Books must be in gently used condition: cover on, no rips, tears or bent edges
- Books with colouring or writing in them will not be accepted
- Colouring books, activity books, and sticker books will not be accepted
Please note that the selection of books available will be based on books donated. We cannot ensure specific titles, etc.
We are looking forward to an exciting BOOK SWAP DAY!